Sagan tells me she is a "Flecture" almost every day. It seems to be both a super power and a debilitating condition. Here are some symptoms (in case you are the parent of a Flecture, yourself):
1. A Flecture can't dance if their back hurts. But if they start dancing, they don't know that their back hurts.
2. A Flecture never has to sleep.
3. A Flecture is brave.
4. A Flecture is made out of bones like a human, but it also has wings. They hide behind your back.
5. Flectures like to eat bugs.
6. Flectures have a lot of imaginary friends, but they are real. They are Flectures, too, but they think you are imaginary, but you're real.
7. Flectures are good at counting.
8. Flectures hate trees because they bump into them when they fly.
9. When Sagan was 2 years old, she went to Sally's (imaginary friend/Flecture) house and she made a potion that turned Sagan in to a Flecture. Sally lives in a stick house all alone - in South America. Sadly, Sally's parents were killed.
10. Nothing can take away being a Flecture. You will just be one all day and all night.
11. Only girls can be Flectures.
And now you know all about Flectures. Everyone should be nice to them or else.